Bright Gems value its customers the most, Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to ensure your experience with us to be memorable, the one that you will want to repeat and share with your loved ones. This Policy is to inform you about how we collect, use, share, and protect personal information especially your 'Personally Identifiable Information' (PII). PII, as described in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
There is some information that we get directly from you such as:
• Your Basic information (such as name, birth date, address, phone number, and e-mail address or another telephone number);
• username and password if you have registered an account with us; or if you correspond with us
• payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, delivery address, and billing address);
• purchase, return, wishlist and transaction information;
• customer service information (such as customer service inquiries, comments, and history);
• device information;
• photographs, comments and other content you provide;
• information regarding your personal or professional interests, date of birth, anniversary date, demographics (such as gender, occupation, income, and marital status), experiences with our products, and shopping and contact preferences;
• social media information;
• the contact information you provide people you would like us to contact; and
• information we may obtain from our third-party service providers. For example, if you access our websites through Facebook, that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to brightgemsinc.com. An access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to brightgemsinc.com. You may also unlink your third party account from brightgemsinc.com by adjusting your settings on the third party service.
Why we collect This Information:
• to provide our Website and its contents to you: We collect this information just to make sure that you get what you were searching for. As stated our customers are our priority giving them accurate information is a must. To personalize your experience so that you can get requested products and services including, as applicable, order confirmation, billing, and delivering products or services;
• To improve our website to serve you better: we store your information to help you track orders when placed and to make it easier for us to process the order
• To revert our customer's issues accurately: To allow us to better service you to respond to comments, questions, or any queries
• To detect and prevent frauds and any malfunction: This information helps us locate the customer's basic info and location so that if he/she is involved in any fraudulent activity we can easily detect them.
• For marketing purpose as well: to send periodic emails to clients who are interested in buying regularly from us and who awaits our new collections
Information we share :
We will not rent or sell your information into third parties outside Bright Gems except as described in this Policy. We may share personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf. These service providers are permitted to use or disclose the information only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
Protecting your information:
We utilize a combination of physical and electronic security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Our website is scanned regularly for security holes and known vulnerabilities to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology, the industry standard for secure online transactions, to encrypt your personal credit information, including your credit card number before it travels over the Internet. The information you share is stored in secured networks and accessible by authorized people only.
To make shopping on the Website a safe and enjoyable experience for our valued customers, we have taken safety measures.
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect about you. Where required by law, we obtain your prior opt-in consent at the time of data collection for the processing of (i) personal information for marketing purposes and (ii) personal information deemed sensitive under applicable law.
We love to share our promotional initiatives with you, but only if you want to continue to hear from us. You can also unsubscribe from receiving our emails by following the "Unsubscribe" link provided in our emails. We will honor your request to remove you from our mailing lists, but there may be a delay between submission of such request and actual removal from our mailing lists, as these lists are generated well in advance of our actual mailings. Opting out of communications does not affect our communication with you via telephone or email regarding your orders or other sales or service transactions.
From children under the age of 13, Bright Gems will never collect their details. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. The Website is not directed to children and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems or we ask that a parent or guardian please contact us.
By providing information on or through a Website you are consenting to the collection, use, and disclosure of such personal information as described in this Policy. You may withdraw your consent at any time by following the procedure described in the Choice/Opt-Out section above.
In addition, your use of the Website constitutes consent (a) to be contacted about your account through any contact information you provide, including cell phone numbers, even if the number is on a Do Not Call list, and even if you are charged under your phone plan and (b) to the use of any automatic telephone dialing system and/or a prerecorded message when contacted.
Links to Third Party Sites and Services
Access and Retention
We value our customers and their choices the most. With the vision of providing exclusive products to clients, our website is accessible in two-phase – Public and Private. If you have a Website account, you can log in to view and update your account information, access all our products and categories. If you wish not to sign up with us, we will never force you for this, we have certain products which you can view and place orders for. Here you can log in as a guest and provide limited information to process your order. Please contact us with questions or concerns, to request edits to your personal information, or to have your personal information removed from our database. We keep your personal information for as long as we think is necessary or advisable, and we reserve the right to retain it to the full extent not prohibited by law.
Modifications to this Policy
we are a family with a passion for beautiful jewelry and building long lasting relationships
24/7 Customer Care
100% Tested Quality Products
We ensure secure payment
Our Clients Review
I am impressed with your gemstone jewelry collection. All your salespeople were very courteous and helpful. The salesperson was a great help to me who did not know anything about gemstones. I an delighted with the hewelry i bought from Bright Gems. Thankyou for your excellent services.
Everything went off so smoothly. I purchased a ring from Bright Gems and She absolutely loves the ring. I can't thank you and your people enough. You have a customer for life. Anyway, thanks again.